Thursday, October 12, 2017

Rocking Chair Fantasy

Rocking Chair Fantasy 
August 16, 2017 
TH 

Just sitting here
With thoughts of you 
Dancing through my mind; 
Nothing else I want to do. 

Wondering what
Is on your mind. 
Wishing that I could 
Make life kind. 

I think of you
Smiling with eyes. 
The room stopped in awe- 
Theirs gasps and sighs. 

I think about you dancing
On the kitchen sink! 
Making each other laugh 
While we have a few drinks. 

I think of your nurturing,
The nature in which you love- 
And how lucky I am 
For the stars above. 

I think of you crazy!
Letting your freedom flow! 
Taking me for the ride; 
The best I have ever known. 

I think of your loving,
Tender and passioned sweat. 
The satisfaction of my soul; 
My needs fully met. 

I think about forever,.
Same smile and greyer hair. 
Looking so beautiful 
In my rocking chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Love, The Storm

Our Love, The Storm Tom Haupt A picnic in a breeze, Some crackers and some cheese, A cup full of spirit A spring day meant to please. ...