Thursday, October 12, 2017

Desire

Desire
TH
5-16-2017

I need you to know you are in need
The force that drives me to succeed

I wake everyday with a desire
To improve everyday with a fire

I need you to know you are missed
My dream, my passion, my kissed

I long to hold you when away
I think of you every minute of every day

I need you to know that you are lusted
To touch, hold and taste is a musted

I hold my pillow tightly when I sleep
Imagining you are next to me, yours I will keep

I need you to know you are connected
My existence has been completely infected

I hurt when you hurt, cry when you cry,
I have a desire to ask what and why

I need you to know that....I love you
Like an ancient power born anew

I simply can't live without you
I can feel that you feel the same too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Love, The Storm

Our Love, The Storm Tom Haupt A picnic in a breeze, Some crackers and some cheese, A cup full of spirit A spring day meant to please. ...